3 February, 2017
Forbes Career Opportunity: Business Intelligence Analyst
Forbes is hiring a Business Intelligence Research Analyst within our Business Intelligence team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and curious individual to join a dynamic and growing team.
The Business Intelligence Research Analyst will help our sales and marketing teams and other stakeholders craft compelling data-driven stories to take to market as well as generate meaningful and actionable insights. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, is a team player interacting well with multi-functional team members, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a background in web analytics and/or media research.
- Analyze data to find trends, patterns, and insights from complex data sets of a wide range of platforms and sources and in a format presentable to upper management
- Provide regular and ad hoc syndicated research for the sales and marketing teams in response to RFPs as well as proactively monitor syndicated research data for unforeseen or underutilized opportunities and for accurate correlations with first-party data
- Formulate regular and ad hoc analyses of cross-channel, cross-platform, and cross-segment analyses drawing from both third-party and first-party data sources of traffic, audience, content, social, and advertising
- Contribute to the lifecycle analysis of pre-, peri-, and post-campaign performance to generate insightful stories and compelling case studies
- Filter, clean, and locate human and technical errors in large data sets
- Assist in automating reporting for transparency and communication across the organization
- Own various internal and client-facing documents and work to improve efficiency and accuracy of reports and dashboards