14 January, 2013
PivotLink Unveils Marketing Optimization Solution to Increase Shopper Relevance
Expands Customer PerformanceMETRIXTM Suite to Help B2C Marketers Improve Results
NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 14, 2013 – NRF 2013 Booth #2659 – PivotLink, the leading provider of consumer marketing optimization applications delivered via Software as a Service (SaaS), today introduced PivotLink Marketing Optimization, an analytic solution that helps B2C marketers improve marketing results by understanding customer behavior, targeting with greater precision and creating personalized shopping experiences. The announcement was made at the National Retail Federation (NRF) 102nd Annual Convention & EXPO 2013, “Retail’s BIG Show,” January 13 – 16 at the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center, New York City.
Studies highlight the analytics gap marketers face as they sharpen their focus on attracting and retaining loyal customers. In the RSR Research report “Making the Case for the CMO,” four of the top five challenges marketers identified in implementing their strategies underscore the lack of advanced customer analytics tools to measure and drive marketing effectiveness.
PivotLink Marketing Optimization gives marketers the insights the need to:
- Engage the right customers – Discover and group customer segments based on demographics and spend profile and enhance your segmentation with Cloud data, such as lifestyle and census information.
- Drive action with relevant offers – Tailor campaigns based on consumer lifestyle needs, interests and purchase history.
- Do more of what works, less of what doesn’t – Focus on highest-performing programs and marketing channels.
- Achieve end-to-end marketing automation – Integrate with existing marketing applications.
“Nothing is more important to marketers’ success than staying relevant to shoppers, creating compelling reasons to engage with your brand, and integrating their experience across channels like email, display, social media and search,” said Joe Dalton, chief marketing officer, PivotLink. “Customer PerformanceMETRIX is a marketing game-changer, completing the picture of your best customers and revealing exactly when and where you should invest for the optimal return on investment.”
Redefining Relevancy in Apparel
Children’s clothing company Tea Collection is deploying Customer PerformanceMETRIX to boost loyalty and drive new revenue opportunities. Marketers at Tea Collection will be able to combine customer insights from its transactional systems with metrics from Google Analytics and Responsys to improve conversion rates and campaign effectiveness.
“PivotLink is central to our strategy to understand the needs of our customers and develop lasting relationships with them,” said Jane Logan, head of systems and information for Tea Collection. “We’re excited about using Customer PerformanceMETRIX to define sub-segments of like-minded customers and match them with personalized, relevant offers.”
About the PivotLink Marketing Optimization Solution
Built on the PivotLink Customer PerformanceMETRIX (CPM) suite, modules include:
- PivotLink CPM Customer Segmentation – Identifies customers for development, retention and win-back campaigns. Customers benefit from integration with marketing automation systems from Responsys and ExactTarget for a comprehensive view into customer segment performance and program effectiveness.
- PivotLink CPM Ownership Affinity – Improves the conversion of up-sell/cross-sell offers, increases purchase frequency and loyalty by adding context around customer behaviors and preferences.
- PivotLink CPM Marketing Attribution – Identifies the most effective marketing tactics and channels to continuously improve marketing performance and optimize resources.
- PivotLink CPM DataCLOUD™ – Marketers can drive precise customer segmentation by combining customer information from internal sales and marketing systems with validated third-party data available through the PivotLink DataCLOUD.
Visit PivotLink in the NRF EXPO at booth #2659 to see demos, explore real-world retail case studies and meet with marketing optimization experts. Learn about NRF 2013 and follow news at www.nrf.com or #nrf13.
Learn about PivotLink solutions and request a demo at www.pivotlink.com/solutions/marketing-optimization.
Learn about Tea Collection at www.teacollection.com or follow on Twitter @teacollection or Facebook.
PivotLink is the leading provider of consumer marketing optimization applications delivered as software as a service (SaaS). PivotLink serves retail and retail-related customers such as: Car Toys; Freshpair; Kelly-Moore; Party City; Rossignol; Shaklee; and Timbuk2. PivotLink’s on-demand analytic solutions offer business users a comprehensive view of omni-channel consumer behavior, customer segment performance, marketing program effectiveness and marketing portfolio attribution. PivotLink is a privately held company backed by Trident Capital, Emergence Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Pelion Venture Partners. Visitwww.pivotlink.com. Follow @PivotLink on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pivotlink and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PivotLink.